Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Salar Cross Over

Well, I just booked a trip to Fish The Gaspe in September. The plan is that Rusty and I will hit the York, Dartmouth, and St-Jean at the end of the month. We are fishing with the crew from Quebec Sporting, which has a great website, with great pictures. I am really looking forward to it.

I am Also heading to the Miramichi again this July, I am taking a customer there for two days of fishing. Since we will have a guide, I will get to fish as well. I am tying Bombers, Green Machines and just about every salmon fly in size 6 and 8 like crazy.

After the Miramichi trip I will stay in maritime Canada to visit other customers, and this will include a visit to New Foundland as well as Nova Scotia.

A year ago my only experience with Atlantic Salmon was not catching them at Sault St-Marie.
Now I am going to fish for them 3 times in on year. I can't believe it.

No comments: